Our haunted house received local and national attention over the years:
- Boston Globe: Should haunted houses "send in the clowns" this Halloween?, October 23, 2016 (and October 20 online).
- Morning Edition, WBUR: Haunted House Science: You Don't Need Gore To Terrify, If You Know The Brain, October 30, 2015.
- Boston Globe front page: Northeastern researchers experiment with fear at Newton haunted house, October 25, 2013.
- WCVB TV: Scaring Up Donations with a Haunted House, Chronicle, Boston (2012 & 2011)
- Science: Fright Night, 26 October 2012, Vol. 338, no. 6106, p. 450.
- Newton Tab: Newton family raises money to end hunger by hosting haunted house (2010)
- Greater Boston Food Bank fundraising video (2008) - beginning at 0:57 seconds
- In 2012, the Greater Boston Food Bank awarded Sophia their annual
Nally Award. This state-wide honor goes to a teen making a difference in
the fight against hunger.